Sunday, October 09, 2005

purls gone wild!


Hi there, I'm finally posting some photos from the knit out! Woo hoo! I'll spare you the 64 pictures from the fashion show that ended up in my recycle bin anyway. (What was I thinking???)















Is it me or does it look like Tracy & Chris are trying to hide their smokes in that last one? Silly knitters! Anyway, like I said, I'm sparing you the tons of pictures I took of the back of peoples heads. Maybe the heat was getting to me or something?

By the way, this is my new obsession:


It's called spork and it's a felted bike messenger bag. How kewl is that!!! You can read about it here: http://www.larissmix.typepad.com/spork/

The only thing is if I make it I might do it bigger, a lot of people say it's coming out kind of small. That's if I finish all the stuff that's already sitting here waiting to get done... Sigh... Later ladies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I LOVE these pictures!!!
Yay for Jana being on top of things with the digital camera and the blogging abilities! (yeah, the hiding our hands thing didn't work out so good, eh?)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us