Thursday, August 25, 2005

hola

Yea that's me, hooking all the time! Woo hoo! I also adore the Miss Piggy quote. I didn't know she wrote a book! Anyway, speaking of S.A.B.L.E. I've been meaning to send you guys the links for this stuff anyway, so now here you go. First of all the link for stitches which is in Atlantic City in Sept. http://www.knittinguniverse.com/

Second the link for the knit out in New York city October 2nd is http://www.knit-out.com/

The knit out I definitely think everybody would enjoy. Stitches is fun, but not cheap, and kinda far. The knit out though I think is really cool, or maybe I just like the idea of knitting in a park in the city in the fall. That too.

I'll post more links on here later on. I have a ton of them to share if you guys are interested.

Anyway, I'm signing off, going to get some knitting done. Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I'm torn about Stiches but I definetly want to go to the Knit-Out. I really wanted to go last year but couldn't. I'm so excited!

Oh, and no Martha tickets, they filled the seats :(

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us